Hi! I'm so excited to meet you!
I'm Lindsay! The creative designer behind C&C. I'm the one who will be working with you for the months leading up to your wedding, designing your wedding day, checking off every little detail, and creating an event that's beautiful and uniquely you!
I want to get to know you during our planning process so I can create the perfect event that matches your style. But before we get started, here's a little bit about me!
• I'm married to the love of my life!!! We've been together almost 7 years now. I can't wait for the next 70!
• I'm a mom to a little boy and he's my world. He's only a few months old but he'll capture your heart!
• I'm a puppy mom to two small dogs. They bark, a lot. But I love them anyway!
• I LOVE family. We recently moved back to Omaha to be closer to mine! Hello BBQs, movie nights, and Husker games!
• I was a clothing design major in college and I've ALWAYS been creative.
• I worked as a shoe buyer for a department store for 4 years. Not only do I have a closet full of shoes, but years of experience managing vendors and budgets!
• I've been planning weddings for amazing couples since 2014.
About the C&C Bride
Are we the right fit to work together? Here's a little bit about the C&C Bride!
- She's positive, upbeat, and genuine
- She loves pretty touches and details in every aspect in her life.
- She loves fluffy, full bouquets of flowers and would love to have fresh bouquets throughout her house always.
- She stays true to herself and her style, but loves to add in trendy touches to her classic style.
- She wants her wedding day to be unique and it's important to her that her guests to have fun.
- She loves fashion, social, media, and spending time with friends.
- Her wedding budget normally starts around $30,000 and she wants to make sure that every dollar is spent well.
- Her fiancé can be any level of involved in planning. I love working with both of you to create your perfect day!
- She has a vision for her day, but just doesn't have all the time to commit to planning her day as she would like.
- She wants to enjoy her wedding planning process and loves to talk through plans over a glass of champagne
- She loves reading wedding blogs and has so many ideas for her own big day running through her head.
- She loves making friends and loves to laugh
- She believes her wedding is just a small part of the bigger love story.
If any (or all) of these points sound like you, we'd work well together, so let's set up a consultation! If you're still unsure, send me an email and I would love to hear about your big day! If we're still not the right fit, I'll refer you to some other amazing planners!